sexta-feira, outubro 10, 2003

:: Welcome to the Caribbean, love! ::

[Splashes him with water]
Mr. Gibbs: I'm awake already!
Will Turner: I know, that was for the smell.

Jack Sparrow: Do you think this wise, boy? Crossing blades with a pirate?
Will Turner: You threatened Miss Swan.
Jack Sparrow: Only a little.

Jack Sparrow: No survivors, huh? Then who tells the stories?

Barbossa: Thank you, Jack.
Jack Sparrow: You're welcome.
Barbossa: Oh, not you. We named the monkey Jack

Jack Sparrow: Do us a favor...I know it's hard...but stay here, and try not to do anything...stupid

Jack Sparrow: no good! no good! what're you doing?! you've burned the food... the supplies... the rum!"
Elizabeth Swann: Yes, the rum's gone.
Jack Sparrow: But why's the rum gone?
Elizabeth Swann : First, because it is a vilont drink that turns even the most respectable men into vile scoundrels. Second and more importantly, those smoke signals are over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me, do you think that there is even the slightest chance that they wont see it?
Jack Sparrow: but....Why's the rum gone

Anamaria has just slapped Jack]
Will Turner: Let me guess, you didn't deserve that.
Jack Sparrow: No, I'd say I deserved that

Barbossa: I don't trust your word.
Jack Sparrow: Yes, well, out of the two of us I'm the only one who hasn't committed mutiny, so it will be my word that we'll be trusting

Elizabeth: How often must I ask you to call me Elizabeth?
Will Turner: Once more Miss Swann, as always

Jack Sparrow: Stop blowing holes in my ship!

Mullroy: What exactly are you doing here Mr. Smith, and no lies!
Jack Sparrow: Well I intend to commander this ship, hire a crew in Tortuga then proceed to rape pillage and plunder me weasley black guts out.
Mullroy: I said no lies!

[to Will Turner]
Jack Sparrow: You're not a eunuch are you?

Will Turner: We're going to steal that ship?
Jack Sparrow: Commandeer! We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term.

Jack Sparrow: Scarlet!
[She slaps him]
Jack Sparrow: I don't think I deserved that.
[A blond woman approaches]
Jack Sparrow: Giselle!
Giselle: Who was she?!
[She slaps him]
Jack Sparrow: I may have deserved that

Norrington: You forget your place!
Will Turner: It's right here, between you and Jack

Will Turner: I am not obsessed with treasure!
Jack Sparrow: Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate

Will Turner: In a fair fight, I would've killed you!
[After Turner gets hit with the swinging mast and is dangling over the ocean]
Jack Sparrow: That's hardly an incentive for me to fight fair, now, is it?

[Sparrow is reviewing his new crew and comes across Cotton.]
Jack Sparrow: You, sailor!
Mr. Gibbs: Cotton, sir.
Jack Sparrow: Mr. Cotton. Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?
[Pause.]
Jack Sparrow: Mr. Cotton! Answer, man!
Mr. Gibbs : He's a mute, sir. We reckon he's had his tongue cut out, so he's trained the parrot to talk for him. We haven't yet figured out how...
Jack Sparrow: Mr. Cotton's... parrot. Same question.
Parrot: (squawk) Wind in the sail! Wind in the sail!
Mr. Gibbs: Mostly, we fear, that means 'yes.'

Jack Sparrow: Take what you want...
Mr. Gibbs: Give nothing back!

Will Turner: Elizabeth, I should have told you every day from the moment I met you... I love you

Cursed Pirate 1: Is it supposed to be doing that?
[pointing to the Black Pearl which is sailing away]
Cursed Pirate 2: They're stealing our ship!
Cursed Pirate 1: Bloody Pirates!

Jack Sparrow: Now, give me that horizon...
[humming]
Jack Sparrow: And really bad eggs... Drink up me 'arties yo ho!

Jack Sparrow: [to Will Turner] As long as you're just hanging there, you might as well pay attention

Will Turner: You fight like a dairy farmer!
Jack Sparrow: How appropriate, you fight like a cow!!

Elizabeth Swann: Capt. Barbossa, I am here to discuss the secession of hostilities toward Port Royal.
Barbossa: Those are a lot of big words. We're not but humble pirates. What do you want?
Elizabeth Swann: I want you to leave and never return.
Barbossa: Well, I'm afraid I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request. Means "no."

Elizabeth: Which side is Jack on?
Will Turner: You mean at the moment?

Jack Sparrow : Move away!
Will Turner: No!
Jack Sparrow : Please move?!
Will Turner : No! I cannot just step aside and let you escape!
Jack Sparrow :This shot was not meant for you.

Jack Sparrow : What's your name?
Will Turner : Will Turner.
Jack Sparrow : That would be short for William, I imagine. Good strong name, no doubt named for your father ay?
Will Turner: Yes.
Jack Sparrow : Well Mr. Turner, I've changed me mind. If you spring me from this cell, I swear on pain of death, I shall take you to the Black Pearl and your bonnie lass. Do we have an accord?
[puts out his hand]
Will Turner : Agreed.
[they shake hands]

Barbossa :How did you get off that island?
Jack Sparrow : When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.

Jack Sparrow : [looking at all the swords] Who makes all these?
Will Turner : I do! And I practice with them three hours a day!
Jack Sparrow : You need to find yourself a girl mate. Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch are you?
Will Turner : I practice three hours a day, so when I meet a pirate, I can kill it!

Elizabeth Swann : You're despicable!
Jack Sparrow : Sticks and stones, love. I saved your life, you saved mine. We're square.

Mr. Gibbs : It's bad luck to wake a man when he's sleeping!
Jack Sparrow : "Fortunately, I know how to counter it; the man who does the waking buys a drink for the man who was sleeping, then the man who was sleeping drinks the drink while listening to a proposition from a man who did the waking.
Mr. Gibbs: I'll about do it!
[Will throws more water on Mr. Gibbs]
Mr. Gibbs : Blast I'm already awake!
Will Turner : That was for the smell.

Norrington : No additional shot nor powder, a compass that doesn't point north,
[looks at Jack's sword]
Norrington : and I half expected it to be made of wood. You are without a doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of.
Jack Sparrow : But you have heard of me.

[to Elizabeth]
Jack Sparrow: Where's the medallion?!
[grabs her wrist]
Jack Sparrow : Ah, where's dear William?
Elizabeth Swann : Will!
Will Turner : Elizabeth!
Jack Sparrow : Monkey!

Jack Sparrow: You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?
Will Turner : I make a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates.

Barbossa : But that still leaves us with the problem of me standing on some beach with naught but a name and your word it's the one I need.
Jack Sparrow : Of the two of us, I'm the only one who hasn't committed mutiny, therefore my word is the one we'll be trusting.

Will Turner : This is either madness... or brilliance.
Jack Sparrow : It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.

Norrington : Mr. Sparrow, you will accompany these men to the helm where you will give them directions to Isle de Muerta. And for the remainder of the voyage I want you to consider every possible meaning of the words, "Silent as the grave." Do I make myself clear?
Jack Sparrow : Inescapably clear.

Jack Sparrow : [Imitating Elizabeth] "It must have been terrible for you, Jack. Must have been terrible." Well, it bloody well is now!
[Seeing Norrington's ship off shore]
Jack Sparrow : There'll be no living with her after this.

Will Turner : She goes free!
Barbossa : What's in your head, boy?
Will Turner: She goes free.
Barbossa : You've only got one shot and we can't die.
Jack Sparrow: Don't do anything stupid!
Will Turner : You can't.
[points gun at his own throat]
Will Turner : I can!
Jack Sparrow : Like that.
Barbossa : [talking to Will Turner] Who are you?
Jack Sparrow : No one. He's no one. Aunt's nephew's cousin twice removed on my mother's side. Lovely singing voice. Eunuch.
Will Turner :My name is Will Turner, my father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. His blood runs in my veins!
Ragetti : Why, it's the spittin' image of our Bootstrap Bill!
Will Turner: And on my word, do as I say, or I will pull the trigger and be lost forever in Davy Jones's locker!

{At gunpoint, Jack Sparrow forces Elizabeth Swann to reattach his sword and compass to his belt. She pulls the belt tight.]
Jack Sparrow : Easy on the goods, darling.

Barbossa : I want 50% of ye plunder!
Jack Sparrow : 15!
Barbossa:40!
Jack Sparrow: 25!
Barbossa :[Considering]
Jack Sparrow: and I'll buy you the hat! A really BIG one....Commodore.

Red coats: Hey! You! Get away from there! You don't have permission to be aboard there, mate.
Jack Sparrow: I'm sorry. It's just... it's such a pretty boat
[correcting himself]
Jack Sparrow: ship.

Pintel : Down to the depths with them that thought o' 'parley'.
Jack Sparrow:: That would be the French.

Jack Sparrow : Apparently, there's a leak...

Jack Sparrow : That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails; That's what the ship needs. But what a ship is...what the black pearl really is, is freedom.

Pintel: It was only after that, did we find out that it was Bootstrap's blood we needed.
Ragetti: Now that's what you call ironic.


:)))

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial